Collin County Family Lawyer
Attorney for Divorce, Child Custody, and Paternity in Plano, TX and Surrounding Areas
In Texas, there are many different legal issues that can affect your family. You may be fortunate to avoid many of them, but if you do encounter a matter that must be resolved, you may find yourself unsure of how best to address it in a way that protects you, your children, and your finances. If you are going through a divorce or if you have a child outside of marriage, it is easy to get overwhelmed by all of the details that require your attention.
Fortunately, it is possible for you to find help with your family law matter. At the Law Office of Brian Bagley, we provide legal guidance and representation for all manner of family law cases, informed by 10 years of legal practice and experience. Attorney Brian Bagley will meet with you personally and listen to your story so that he fully understands your needs, and he will work with you to develop an effective plan to resolve the issues at hand.
Get started with our team today. Call us at (972) 843-7158 or contact us online.
At Law Office of Brian Bagley, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our clients have to say about working with us.
"Brian has been amazing, to say the least. He is very responsive, easy to talk to, strategic, and a rockstar in the courtroom during litigation."
If you're in need of a Rockstar Divorce Attorney, I highly recommend The Law Office of Brian Bagley! I’ve worked with Brian ...Former Client
"If I could give them 10 stars I would, HANDS DOWN!! He came in, took over my case from a previous lawyer, did EXACTLY what he said he would do & got my case closed!!"
If I could give this young man 10 stars I would HANDS DOWN!! He came in, took over my case from a previous lawyer, did ...Faithful A.
"From the first meeting with Brian, he exuded confidence in his knowledge of legal matters. Always very honest, straightforward forward, and clear with his advice and guidance."
From the first meeting with Brian, he exuded confidence in his knowledge of legal matters. Always very honest, ...Jared C.
"This office is a top-notch law firm. My issues were handled efficiently and skillfully to my satisfaction. I would recommend this team hands down!"
This office is a top-notch law firm. My issues were handled efficiently and skillfully to my satisfaction. Kristen and Gwen ...Pamela S.
"While divorce is certainly not an easy process for anyone, having a compassionate lawyer helps smooth the process along immensely. Brian was certainly that person for me."
I had another lawyer handling my divorce case prior to Brian, and she was an absolute MESS. It was very difficult to ...Former Client
"Although I didn't get the exact result I was hoping for, I got the results that I needed! Brian and his team were more than helpful to me."
Although I didn't get the exact result I was hoping for, I got the results that I needed! Brian and his team were more than ...Lyndell B.
"I can NOT say enough about this firm!! Brian continued throughout to work diligently and forcefully so that we were victorious!"
I can NOT say enough about this firm!! It took two very long and very stressful years to get my matter complete. Brian ...Carolyn M.
"Very professional, very attentive, and really cared about my well being... this is a top-notch firm."
Brian Bagley and Kristin Tinker were outstanding to work with from day one! Very professional, very attentive, and really ...Former Client
Dallas County Divorce Representation
If you have decided to get a divorce, we can help you end your marriage with a divorce resolution that protects your interests. We will guide you through the process of filing for divorce or responding to your spouse's filing, and we will help you understand your rights when it comes to the division of assets, spousal maintenance, child support, and child custody.
We have experience with many different kinds of divorce cases, including:
- High-asset divorce - We help spouses with high-value assets including retirement savings, real estate properties, investments, and other valuables, as they work to understand their property rights and divide and fairly distribute their community property. We also help business and professional practice owners with matters including business valuations and ownership agreements.
- Military divorce - We work with members of the armed forces and military spouses to help them understand their eligibility to file for divorce in Texas, and to resolve complex asset division and child custody issues related to military benefits and deployment.
- Same-sex divorce - We represent LGBT spouses to help them ensure that their marriage and parental rights are legally recognized, and to protect their rights to community property, spousal support, and child custody and visitation.
- Uncontested divorce - We work with spouses who want to pursue an amicable divorce. We can guide you through the required legal procedure, advise and represent you in negotiations, and review your resolution before filing it with the court.
- Mediated or arbitrated divorce - We also advise and represent spouses who are pursuing alternative dispute resolution methods with the assistance of a neutral third party.
- Contested divorce - When a divorce involves domestic violence, substance abuse, or other serious matters that require court intervention, we can represent a spouse throughout their divorce trial and make the case for a resolution that meets their needs.
Family Law Representation in Denton County
We also provide legal services for many other types of family law matters, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements - We can help you draft or review an agreement addressing separate and community property interests either before or during your marriage.
- Paternity and fathers' rights - We help unmarried parents establish legal paternity for the purposes of securing financial support for the child or parental rights for the father.
- Child support and child custody - We represent divorced and unmarried parents in cases that require court-ordered child support payments and parenting agreements regarding legal custody and visitation.
- Child Protective Services investigations - We advise parents who are under investigation by CPS for alleged child abuse or neglect, and help them protect their parental rights in suits for removal of a child.
- Grandparents' rights - We help grandparents determine whether they have grounds to pursue visitation or custody rights regarding their grandchildren, and represent them in court proceedings.
Contact a Tarrant County Family Law Attorney
If you need assistance with any of these legal issues, do not hesitate to contact us and schedule a free consultation by calling (972) 843-7158. From our Plano, TX office, we serve clients throughout Tarrant County, Collin County, Denton County, and Dallas County, including Wylie, Murphy, Parker, Sachse, Lucas, and the surrounding areas.