Attorney Brian Bagley founded the Law Office of Brian Bagley, PLLC, to bring compassionate legal services to the families and individuals of Northern Texas. Mr. Bagley is a Texas native who graduated cum laude from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in 2011. He has a strong background in litigation, so he is not afraid to bring your case in front of the courts if that is best for you. Our philosophy is to always focus on doing what is best for our client. We take the time to listen to your side of the story, to better understand your needs and goals. If you need guidance on any type of family law or divorce-related issue, you can count on him to give you the personalized attention and advice you deserve.
- Texas, 2011
- Texas A&M School of Law (FKA Texas Wesleyan School of Law), Fort Worth, TX
- Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2011
- University of North Texas, Denton, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2004
Honors and Awards
- Texas A&M Law Review, 2010-2011